Mennonite Nursing Homes Inc. was established by the Conference of Mennonites of Saskatchewan (presently Mennonite Church Saskatchewan).
Mennonite Nursing Homes Inc. is dedicated to provide the best of emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual care for its residents within a secure stimulating Christian atmosphere.
We serve our residents – regardless of ethnic, religious or national background – by providing quality care and safety for the whole person.
In Fulfillment of our Mission we:
- Foster a secure Christian atmosphere which enhances dignity, promotes companionship and provides challenge.
- Plan, develop, and implement programs through a multi-disciplinary approach which involves the education and collaborative efforts of our residents, their families, staff, volunteers, and the Board of Directors.
- Stimulate our residents, families and staff in the area of Christian commitment. Encourage spiritual growth in every individual’s journey of faith.
- Assist residents to attain and maintain maximum health and independence by the provision of care and support in all aspects of daily living in a safe environment.
- Pursue collaborative efforts with other caregiving agencies to respond creatively to the unmet needs of our community.
- Exercise sound stewardship over the resources entrusted to our care.